Many viewers ask us at Business Connections Live for advice on How to Talk the Customer’s Language. On this edition, we talk to Jim McLaughlin MD of Axiall about the common mistakes made in approaching the customer. How to understand how your customer thinks so that you can make it easier for them to buy from you.
What you will learn
- Common mistakes
- Who is your customer?
- What need do you satisfy?
- How can you make your customer’s life easier?
- What benefits can you deliver?
- What benefits can you deliver to your customer’s business?
What you will achieve
- Understand how your customer thinks
- Understand how to present your proposition
- How to choose appropriate channels for your message
- How to make it easier for your customer to buy from you.
Axiall Ltd is a business development company in the b2b space. They specialise in lead generation and market research — that means helping their customers: http://www.axiall.uk.com/
Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…