What is your blockchain business strategy?
Blockchain what is it and what can it do for you? If you are confused about how it could be used in your business then this is the programme that will explain all.
Troy Norcross from Blockchain Rookies will be discussing how Blockchain is disrupting business models, ecosystems and industries. Troy will provide detail on some leading use cases in supply chain management, anti-counterfeiting and healthcare. In his work at Blockchain Rookies, he will share with us the key questions you need to ask when developing your own blockchain business strategy.
Who is Troy Norcross, Co-Founder Blockchain Rookies
Troy Norcross is co-Founder of Blockchain Rookies. Troy has been providing corporate education and strategy related to blockchain for the past 2 years in the UK but also across Asia and India. Troy has appeared in London’s City AM, the Irish Examiner – has been interviewed on multiple podcasts and of course is a previous guest here on Business Connections Live. Troy’s main focus is on looking at how Blockchain will impact business with only limited focus on the technology behind Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
On the programme, Troy Norcross looks at:
- Do you need a blockchain strategy?
- What are 3 practical use cases for Blockchain which are live today?
- What the core principles of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)?
- What are Dapps and do you need one?
- How can you determine if Blockchain is relevant for you?
- When do I need to start thinking about a blockchain business strategy?
- Is Blockchain really the right way to raise capital for my business?
You will know how to answer your board of directors when they say, “What’s your blockchain strategy”:
- You will have a simple framework of questions to ask when someone comes to you with a Blockchain idea to assess if Blockchain really makes sense.
- You will be able to describe a Dapp to your colleagues.
- You will be able to explain the core business value principles of Blockchain and DLT
- You will be able to answer that gnawing question in the back of your brain: Do I need to be paying attention to Blockchain?
Using Cyber Security as a Differentiator BCL239
with Darren Chapman
One of the common barriers to Cyber Security is that it is seen as a cost.
Done right, particularly in today’s climate of growing awareness of our rights to privacy and data protection, GDPR etc., businesses can use strong security as a differentiator.
Find out Is Using Cyber Security as a Differentiator with Darren Chapman