Leadership and How to Lead Like a CEO
We have all worked for organisations were the leadership leaves something to be desired. However, when it works it can catapult a business to success. On this programme, How to Lead like a CEO, Susan Armstrong talks about how successful leadership, can it be learned?
Leadership Lessons from the Corporate World. What does it mean to be a leader? As a small business owner is it something that should even concern you? The answer is YES! Susan Armstrong, award-winning international Talent Development expert shares with us leadership lessons from the corporate world that we can use to improve our bottom line.
Who is Susan Armstrong
Susan Armstrong is an International Speaker, best-selling author and Award-winning Talent Development expert. She works with global organizations to improve the way they do business. Susan lives in the UK and for over 20 years she has travelled around the world speaking in over 40 countries on 6 continents, motivating audiences to find increased satisfaction in both their personal and professional lives.
Susan was awarded the Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD) Gold Award for Excellence in Training (2007, 2009) in the Vendor Category, and the HR.com Gold Award for Leadership Programs (2017). Susan designed the globally acclaimed LEADS program that has been named as one of the top five global Leadership Programs
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Susan Armstrong explains:
- Why Leadership is important to your business
- How your Leadership impacts your employee engagement and productivity
- What does it mean to be a “leader’ in 2018?
- The importance of leading yourself first
- How to develop self-awareness: the cornerstone of Effective Leadership
- 3 Most important principles for Leadership today
Discover and learn the lessons from successful Leaders including :
- Change the impact you have on those around you
- Increase employee engagement and productivity
- Become a more authentic leader
- Identify your strengths as a leader and areas you can improve
- Change your beliefs about what a leader is…and isn’t
- Apply leadership practices to reduce stress and improve productivity
Presenting With Power Passion and Presence BCL210
with Sylvia Baldock
Presenting With Power Passion and Presence On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland asks Sylvia Baldock, Talent Dynamics Performance Consultant about Presenting with Power, Passion and Presence’ and how to turn every presentation into a powerful ‘performance’.
Find out Presenting With Power Passion and Presence BCL210 with Sylvia Baldock