Brexit And The Brexit Advisory Team
Brexit And The Brexit Advisory Team On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland talks to Gordon Colquhoun who co-founded the Brexit Advisory Team with Thomas Lane in 2016. Gordon’s business expertise is in Research & Intelligence and is responsible for the Brexit Intelligence Monitor which supports the team through analysis and insights into the Brexit process.
The Brexit Advisory Team (BrexitAT) was founded in 2016 to help support businesses through the Brexit process by providing a broad scope of expertise to address the challenges Brexit brings across business functions. By establishing a strong legal and regulatory platform through relationships with international law firms and academia, the Brexit Advisory Team aims to provide the necessary expertise to help support the client successfully navigate through the Brexit process.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Gordon explains
- The challenges Brexit represents to businesses
- Creating and implementing a successful Brexit strategy
- Using external expertise to support your Brexit strategy
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Become more informed of the challenges both macro and micro presented by Brexit
- An example of what is involved in creating and implementing a successful Brexit strategy
- Gain knowledge of how external expertise can independently clarify, enhance and support your own Brexit strategy
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.Website: https://www.brexitat.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/GordonColquhoun LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brexit-advisory-team/