How To SEO For Business. What is SEO (search engine optimisation)? Why it is important for SME’s. On the show, we look at common misconceptions about SEO and also give some advice on optimising your site. There is so much jargon about, analytics, clicks, bounces, spiders, crawlers, hits, back links!! Let’s cut through the noise and get to grips with the true nature of SEO and dispel some of the myths!
On this edition of Business Connections Live we talk to Bronwyn Williamson, Managing Director of Adams a Kent based Digital Marketing Agency about search engine optimisation (SEO). How To SEO For Business,
How To SEO For Business
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Bronwyn will explain:
- Why online visibility is important.
- How to choose a good SEO specialist/agency.
- What SEO entails.
- Common misconceptions about SEO.
- Top SEO tips.
- Why SEO is only part of the picture (what happens when a visitor finds your website).
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- An understanding of why your website should be optimised.
- How to ensure you choose the right digital partner or in-house resource.
- Further understanding of what SEO is and how it works.
- Demystifying of SEO.
- Further understanding of basic SEO techniques.
- Understanding a holistic approach to website performance.
Adams as your marketing agency partner we will use our multi-channel expertise to provide you with a wealth of experience and knowledge that can make a real difference to your business. With 30 years of experience in the marketing industry, we know a thing or two about what marketing strategy works best. Whether you need a sales driving campaign, or help in a specific area of marketing, such as a new brand identity, a creative website or an engaging PR campaign, adams works directly with you to create and deliver a marketing plan that makes your business stand out.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…