Your Slides Suck! Top tips for tip-top presentations.
When it comes to Professional Presentation visual ads, how do you design compelling slide decks? Have you ever sat through a presentation where you have been bored stiff? Too much information on each slide, cluttered and confusing. Its often called Death By Powerpoint! The sad fact is its not the tools (Powerpoint, Keynote) but the way they are used. David Hensen explains the key things you need to remember when creating a Powerpoint or Keynote presentation and what some of us forget.
David will cover the elements that make a professional presentation slide deck that will wow your audience. He will talk about some of the things that will help you present effectively when using slides such as when to use slides, the use of images and the effective use of animations.
Who is David Henson
David Henson is The Slide Presentation Man. He set up The Regent Slide Company in 1986 and spent 13 years producing and imaging thousands of 35mm slides for many and varied businesses. But it wasn’t until he joined Toastmasters 6 years ago and the Professional Speaking Association 3 years ago that he realised that even good speakers produce bad slides. And now he’s on a crusade to eradicate excruciatingly boring slide presentations and to teach people how to produce professional presentation slides that wow their audience and that make their talks memorable and effective.
He does this in several ways:
* Via his book entitled Your Slides Suck!
* By going out and speaking about how to produce better slide presentations
* Via training and workshops
* And mostly by designing effective, impactful and beautiful presentations for clients.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, David Henson explains:
- When you should and when you shouldn’t use slides.
- How to use images properly in a slide presentation.
- How to use animations properly in slide presentations.
- Image usage techniques that will elevate your slide deck.
Discover and learn the lessons for impactful slides:
- The viewer will go away with a much better idea of what slides should be used for.
- They will get to learn some simple image techniques that will massively increase the effectiveness of their slide presentations.
- They will get to learn some simple animation techniques that will massively increase the effectiveness of their slide presentations.
- They will learn how to ensure that their slides are as effective and professional as they are as a speaker.
How to advertise on Google with Adwords and Ads BCL236
with Dominic Renshaw
Should you advertise on Google? Without a doubt, Google advertising is a great marketing strategy for business owners of all sizes. You can show an ad for your business to people who are actively searching for your products or services at that very moment. This type of targeting alone makes Google a very attractive option for SME’s.
Find out more about How to advertise on Google with Adwords and Ads with Dominic Renshaw