From Survive to Thrive – How to B.R.E.A.T.H.E through Burnout
Burnout – The New Silent Killer?
Burnout is more than just being tired and having a never ending “To Do” List. With the World Health Organisation announcing in May 2019, that Burnout is to be officially listed as a “workplace phenomenon” – our top assets, our employees need us to start having different conversations around burnout, stress and depression in the workplace. Sarah shares how a dying orphan saved her life from Burnout and helped her find her “Reason to Breathe”, and how that life-changing moment helps her clients today.
Who is Sarah Ross
Sarah Ross is the UK’s #1 Burnout Expert, helping Executives and Entrepreneurs to retain their top talent by limiting the impact of Burnout in the workplace. A multi-award-winning Speaker, #1 bestselling Author and Mentor, Sarah uses her own experiences with Burnout and Depression in the corporate world to help others avoid the dark place that she found herself in.
She created the “Burnout Freedom Formula™” and the “B.R.E.A.T.H.E model™” to help her clients and their teams learn how to Reset, Recharge and Thrive after Burnout.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Sarah Ross will explain:
- What is Burnout?
- How to identify if you are Burning Out?
- How to BREATHE through Burnout?
- Review your Calendar – are You on it?
- Helping Your Team with Work Life Balance
- Burnout is not caused by a lack of resilience
Learn what the you can expect to achieve :
- Know the Burnout Risk Factors
- Learn tools to help reduce Burnout
- How to make sure that you are a key part of your own life away from the office
- How to make sure your most intimate relationships are not with your phone or your coffee machine.
- Know the warning signs that indicate you need to Reset, and Recharge – for yourself and your team.
- Resilience training will not prevent Burnout – help your employees by being specific in the trainings and support you provide.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
YouTube Channel – Your Reason To Breathe
Positive Nutrition Strategic Eating BCL251
with Kate Cook
Positive Nutrition what is it and how can it be put to applied to the workplace – Kate Cook a nutrition and wellness expert, author and keynote speaker will discuss strategic eating showing you how to have a blueprint and a map of the food landscape so that you know how to navigate it with confidence. Kate delivers a down-to-earth, no-nonsense approach to eating well.
Watch the show Positive Nutrition Strategic Eating BCL251 with Kate Cook