Interpersonal Communication For Business. Businesses world wide thrive on those who communicate clearly and passionately but one business leader estimated that, in his view, 80% of all communications in the work place fail. So by this rationale 4 out of 5 times people interact with each other in the work place is a pointless waste of time. The financial implications of this are massive. One of the key areas Paul works in is presentation skills and we will be discussing ways in which this most nerve shredding of necessary evils can be transformed from a dry mouthed disaster to an opportunity to represent your company in a way that will always engage, inform and motivate.
On this edition of Business Connections Live we talk to Paul Ryan. Presentation Skills Trainer and personal Impact Coach, speaker. Author of ‘How To Network Your Way To Success’ Also professional Actor since 1978…Productions including Mamma Mia, Round The Horne, Noises Off, Oliver!
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Paul will explain:
- How to use body language to instill and project confidence.
- How to calm your fight or flight response before any stressful business meeting/ presentation.
- How to breath your way to a state of calm self assurance.
- How to strike rapport before you have even said a word.
- How to frame your thought processes to the positive.
- How to use your voice to gain the trust of those you speak to.
- How to listen.
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can:
- Quickly gain greater by in from staff and delegates.
- Enable yourself to be in control of your thoughts and emotions during high pressure situations.
- Put people at their ease when communicating with you.
- Set your self up for success rather than failure
- Gain greater authority when speaking.
- Understand that communication is a two way process often our listening skills are the ones that let us down.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…