How some of the existing Apps help people in the day to day running of their business and their life. How having your own App will help your business in terms of sales, marketing, and customer support.
How Apps can help build your business
What You Will Learn
- Apps can work fully offline without an internet connection.
- Apps can communicate with existing business systems and information.
- Apps are with people at all times.
- Apps have a global marketplace.
- People are now starting to expect Apps for your product or service.
- In some markets you may be able to get an off the shelf option rather than go bespoke.
What You Will Achieve
- You can use for marketing, brand awareness, and PR.
- You can generate offline sales.
- You can make direct scalable revenue from your App.
- You can support your customers better.
- You can cut down the support overhead in other parts of your business.
- You can use innovative smartphone technology to do things not possible elsewhere.
As well as their main website at http://www.appware.co.uk they also have a blog at http://blog.appware.co.uk with loads of articles and information.
A good generic article for this would be http://appwareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/how-having-app-can-help-your-business.html
Richard Eaton runs Appware who build amazing, award winning, smartphone Apps.
Business Connections Live Programme 73
This is the Business Connections Live Business Channel on YouTube Business Connections Live Programme 73. Broadcast 25th February 2015