Build your Reach, Reputation & Revenue
With a Profitable Podcast
Are you an expert who feels like the world’s best-kept secret?
OR, perhaps you’ve been impacted by what’s going on in the world and the ways you were getting exposure for your business (such as speaking, networking and attending events, etc) has been significantly impacted?
Build a strong presence online
Because of this you now realise how you used to do things in your business is no longer enough, and moving forward you know you need to build a strong presence online, too?
Dont know how to start your podcast
You’ve heard a podcast is a great way to build your visibility and reach – BUT you don’t know WHERE to start? Or how to integrate it with the marketing strategies you’re doing already, such as speaking, your book, etc so that together they can build your influence and results – exponentially!
A podcast WILL build your visibility
The good news is that yes, a podcast WILL build your visibility…
The best news is that if you have the right strategies in place your podcast you can also begin to monetise your message (and I’m not talking about sponsorships and advertising).
Who’s Annemarie Cross
Annemarie Cross is the CEO and Founder of the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network, and Founder of Industry Thought Leader Academy, and author of: Industry Thought Leader – How to Go From Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast.
Dubbed ‘The Podcasting Queen,’ she is recognised as a pioneer in this space having started her first podcast in 2008 and continuing to build her business and brand online with a robust personal branding, podcasting and social media strategy, which is now what she supports her clients with.
Over the last 12 years she has interviewed thousands of guests, produced hundreds of episodes, won multiple awards in both podcasting and personal branding, has been listed among the Top Podcast Lists for Entrepreneurs and small business worldwide, and has had her podcasts syndicated on both National and International Radio.
And most recently, she’s been listed within the Top 20 Business Coaches in Melbourne.
She now works with specialists who feel like the world’s best kept secret, cut through the noise, build their reach and their reputation as an Authority and build their revenue as they begin to nurture listeners into leads, enquiries and ultimately paying clients from their very first episode.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, we will explain:
- Key indicators you’re NOT yet ready to launch a podcast – yet, and what you should focus on FIRST.
- 3 common things most business become fixated on when starting their podcast – and why they shouldn’t if they want their podcast to generate real ROI
- Key Podcasting Principles for service-based businesses to optimise their chances of build their reach, their reputation as a trusted authority, and their revenue
- The one simple (yet powerful) unknown tactic that’ll enable you to nurture listeners into leads, enquiries and ultimately customers from your very first episode
Learn the techniques for your social media marketing:
- By doing the above, you will be able to create a distinguishable, uncopyable and irresistible message that stands out online while be able to develop a robust podcast strategy that’ll help you build your reach, reputation (as a trusted authority) and their revenue – from their very first episode.
Not sure if you’re ready to launch your podcast?
Not sure if you’re ready to launch your podcast? Take the Quiz to see whether you have all of the pillars and key components in place so you can position yourself as a trusted authority, build an engaged audience of ideal clients, and begin to nurture listeners into leads, enquiries and paying customers from your very first episode.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
- Website www.podcastingwithpurpose.com
- Twitter www.twitter.com/annemariecoach
- Facebook www.facebook.com/annemariecrossbranding
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwHfmxVNwWnZsWPDWWfE7vg?
- Instagram www.instagram.com/annemariecoach
The Role of the Media in Business BCL219
with Martin Campbell
The role of the media, and how things have changed over the years for both interviewERS and interviewEES. Who wants to get what out of media coverage? Martin’s been both sides of the microphone and camera over the years so we can talk about some of the golden rules, how to avert media disasters and hopefully hear some stories from the media’s backstage.
Watch the show The Role of the Media in Business BCL219 with Martin Campbell