Creating Powerful Employee Engagement is essential for businesses today, regardless of size and industry. Justin Roux explains how Employee Engagement makes a huge difference to your business, and why he thinks this is more true in B2B than B2C.
Luvata had a plan for what the company was going to become. They didn’t plan for a 400% rise in the price of copper and an unprecedented global recession.
The plan had to change, the strategy saw some modification and the timeline stretched, but they had distilled a core set of principles from the history of the company they had bought, and had taken time to get to know their people. Those two things took them through three periods – the beginnings, the recession and the regrowth.
Justin shares a lot of stories about why Creating Powerful Employee Engagement is important to the success of any business.
Justin Roux, is SVP (Communications) at Luvata Group, also public speaker, former editor and international journalist and has spent ten years living on the fundamentals of communications that he learned from his previous roles. As for the rule book – it made great Origami paper!
This edition of Business Connections Live will be a valuable insight into the clarity and benefits of creating Creating Powerful Employee Engagement
Creating Powerful Employee Engagement, Justin will explain:
- 3 commandments that will demystify communications
- Success in communications IS measurable
- The fun bits – the creative bells and whistles – are just icing on a disciplined and carefully baked cake
- Why you don’t have to blow enormous sums of money to create a huge impact
- Why you should stop confusing communication with broadcasting
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Clarity in what the communications function is, and how it differs from, for example, marketing
- Simple ways of looking at communications strategy
- Insight into the measurement of communications success
- Demystification of a function that is… “as is the summer cuckoo – oft heard yet rarely regarded”
- Reassurance that it doesn’t have to cost a fortune!
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
Justin Roux can also be found on LinkedIn
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…