How COVID-19 is impacting business culture
Considerations during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
How is COVID-19 impacting business culture? Discover the impact of COVID-19 on your business culture and how to enable small shifts to tackle implications on employee mental health. Gain insight into social pain and how COVID-19 is exacerbating this.
The World Health Organisation have issued advice and guidance on Mental Health Considerations during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Rising Vibe understand the impact on both employees and leaders at this difficult time. Whether employees are feeling fear around catching the virus or economic implications on their life, or leaders are experiencing stress and anxiety around managing a business or keeping an SME afloat during this time, we are all experiencing some low vibe emotions in this current climate of uncertainty. Listen in and find out how you can learn from this and make changes in your business.
Who is Lou Banks
Lou Banks is founder of Rising Vibe Ltd, a Culture Consultancy working in the B2B space, helping their clients to create a social pain free culture.
‘Being emotional’ is not encouraged in business, but until we support people to be honest about how they are feeling then mental health issues will continue to rise and business performance will continue to be negatively impacted.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Lou Banks will explain:
- The Rising Vibe definition of culture and why culture change rarely happens
- The definition of social pain and how it manifests in business?
i. Low Resilience
ii. Poor Communication
iii. Tick Boxing
iv. Political Correctness
v. Resistance to Change
vi. Silo Working vii. Disconnected Leadership
- How COVID-19 is exacerbating social pain in your business:
i. For Your Employees
ii. For Your Leaders
iii. For Your Culture
- What COVID-19 is doing to your business culture during this unprecedented crisis:
i. The increased number of remote workers escalating isolation
ii. Disconnection between leaders and employees magnified i
ii. Lack of clarity and uncertainty for the future causing people to feel unsafe and disconnected from the business
iv. Heightening of people’s emotions driving anger, blame and shame.
Learn what the you can expect to achieve :
- How to role model what is expected in your business and hold people to account around what is accepted
- How to recognise the signs of social pain in your business
- Simple steps to tackle social pain and minimise the impact of COVID-19 on your culture and the welfare of your employees and leaders
- How to use the Rising Vibrational Scale in your business to support your own and others’ mental health during COVID-19
How to Create Content Quickly BCL228
with Nicky Kriel
Are you feeling overwhelmed with constantly having to add content to your ravenous social media feed? Social media marketing expert, Nicky Kriel, will be sharing time-saving tips, tools and tactics to empower business owners to Create Content Quickly and easily for your social media.
Watch the show How to Create Content Quickly BCL228 with Nicky Kriel