How To Attract More Clients
How to attract more clients – Avoid the 3 biggest mistakes that even smart business owners and sales people make that keep sales stagnant and profits paralysed. And learn the easy to implement, practical strategies that can be used to attract more clients, quicker and easier than ever before to make it a success…
The importance of having a multiple contact strategy in place as 80% of sales are made between the 5th and 12th contact. 7 essential steps of the strategy to attract, convert and retain more of their ideal clients and why this is SO important.
Our guest on this edition of Business Connections Live is Dylis Guyan, International Sales and Marketing Leader Coach and Speaker.
Dylis works with business owners and sales people who sell to other businesses but struggle with the peaks and troughs of cash flow because they can’t attract, convert and keep enough of their ideal clients on a consistent basis.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Dylis will explain:
Mistake #3 – They give up too soon –
- The importance of having a multiple contact strategy in place as 80% of sales are made between the 5th and 12th contact
- They will identify the 67% of prospects who are not looking for their product/service but by having a multiple marketing strategy in place they will attract more of those prospective clients.
Mistake #2 – It’s all about me, my company or my product
- How to write marketing material that will have the recipient read, listen and respond
- How to position yourself as an expert in your field and have prospects coming to you
Mistake #1 – It’s all tactics and no strategy
- The difference between strategy and tactics and how to make their tactics work better and more effectively by having a strategy.
- The 7 essential steps of the strategy to attract, convert and retain more of their ideal clients and why this is SO important
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can:
- Create “Top of Mind” thinking with prospective clients as well as positioning themselves as an expert in their field.
- Have a diary full of appointments with prospective clients that they love doing business with………………………………………………………………………………………
- Have an order book of sales that they have never experienced before
- Have more people than ever benefitting from their product or service
- Make more money in their business easier and quicker than they ever thought possible
- Fall back in love with their business with the enthusiasm and commitment they had when they first started out.
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…