The EU Referendum and Business
On this edition of Business Connections Live we talk to Steven Altmann-Richer, Head of Group, Confederation of British Industry (CBI) about the EU Referendum and business. What effect will have on British business. If you haven’t made up your mind then watch this edition of the show.
The Prime Minister achieved his reform deal in Brussels on 19th February 2016. Campaigning has kicked-off ahead of an EU referendum which will be held on 23rd June. The choice of which future is best for the UK is one of the biggest decisions the country has faced for a generation.
The CBI, representing 190,000 businesses of all sizes and sectors across the country, is closely involved with the debate, assessing what it means for the business community. It has carried out detailed economic work on the relative costs and benefits of EU membership and the reforms needed to make the EU work better, as well as consulting its members far and wide on what is in the best interest of most businesses and the wider economy. Find out more about The EU Referendum and Business.
The EU Referendum and Business the case from the CBI:
- Relative costs and benefits of EU membership for businesses and the wider economy
- Relative merits of the EU reform deal for businesses
- Potential economic implications of a Brexit
- How individual businesses can assess the potential impact of a Brexit for them
What does In and Out really mean?
- Better prepare their businesses for the referendum
- Be more informed about the prosperity implications of EU referendum debate
- Understand what the reforms mean
- EU Referendum and Business the facts
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
LinkedIn CBI: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cbi?trk=company_logo
LinkedIn Steven: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-altmann-richer-a1755b35
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…