The Business Christmas Special – A look back at the year
Welcome to the Business Christmas Special. Thank you to all our guests who appeared on Business Connections Live TV over the past twelve months. Here’s a selection of our on-air business experts. On the Business Christmas Special, we look at everything from how to use slides and automation in your marketing to the technology available for conferencing and how to handle stress.
By appearing on Business Connections Live it is the perfect opportunity for those thought leaders who want to increase there profile, add to the experience and expertise, who are looking for content to market and promote their speaking business and to grow their confidence in the media.
If you would like to appear on Business Connections Live please don’t hesitate to contact the studio. email@example.com or call 01784 256777.
PR, Press agencies and marketing organisations if you wish to help your clients increase their profile then please contact us. We can also produce bespoke and branded programmes for larger organisations. The programmes are suitable for internal communications and B2B newsletters.
So sit back and enjoy the Business Christmas Special from Business Connections Live with Steve Hyland and Linda Bazant.
Business Christmas Special
BCL programmes 8th January 2018 to 10th December 2018
- 8th Jan 2018 BCL 201 Sylvia Baldock Presenting Power with passion and presence
- 15th Jan 2018 BCL 211 Gill Mathias How to celebrate your retirement years
- 22nd Jan 2018 BCL 212 Rupert Honywood How to find your ideal clients and win more business
- 29th Jan 2018 BCL 213 Dan May Cybersecurity and data protection
- 5th Feb 2018 BCL 214 Stefan Thomas Networking in the 21st century
- 12th Feb 2018 BCL 215 Linda Bazant GDPR – Where is your personal data coming from?
- 19th Feb 2018 BCL 216 Gerry Brown When a customer wins- nobody loses
- 26th Feb 2018 BCL 217 David Richards Driving for work
- 5th March 2018 BCL 218 Emma Tarring and Anneve Hutchinson How to be an expert in your industry
- 12th March 2018 BCL 219 Martin Campbell Media and how it’s changing for business
- 19th March 2018 BCL 220 Frank Furness New media marketing
- 26th March 2018 BCL 221 Ian Dickson Same questions different answers
- 9th April 2018 BCL 222 Jordan Bucknell How to grow your brand, leads and sales using facebook
- 16th April 2018 BCL 223 Gordon Colquhoun Brexit and the Brexit Advisory Team
- 23rd April 2018 BCL 224 Phillip Calvert What’s the big deal about LinkedIn
- 14th May 2018 BCL 225 Steve Mills How to create online training products
- 21st May 2018 BCL 226 Dexter Moscow How to sell yourself without selling
- 4th June 2018 BCL 227 Nigel Risner Better business communications
- 11th June 2018 BCL 228 Doug Pidduck How to use video collaboration to get things done
- 18th June 2018 BCL 228 (229) Nicky Kriel How to create content quickly
- 25th June 2018 BCL 229 (230) Graham Wilson How to make word of mouth really work
- 2nd July 2018 BCL 231 Linda Bazant How GDPR affects sales
- 9th July 2018 BCL 232 Paul Glynn Breaking the rules of sales
- 23rd July 2018 BCL 233 Troy Norcross What is a blockchain?
- 30th July 2018 BCL 234 Jim Mclaughlin Successful business outcomes
- 10th Sept 2018 BCL 235 Mark Peacock Do you have a robust pricing strategy?
- 17th Sept 2018 BCL 236 Dominic Renshaw How do Google AdWords/ads work?
- 24th Sept 2018 BCL 237 Claire Brumby Creating a profitable business
- 1st Oct 2018 BCL 238 Susan Armstrong How to lead like a CEO
- 15th Oct 2018 BCL 239 Darren Chapman Using cybersecurity as a differentiator
- 29th Oct 2018 BCL 240 David Holland The 3 mistakes that undermine ROI from marketing
- 5th Nov 2018 BCL 241 Paul Glynn How to take your business to organisational excellence
- 12th Nov 2018 BCL 242 Dave Henson Your slides suck! Top tips for tip-top presentations
- 19th Nov 2018 BCL 243 Matthew Ruddle Understanding the customer journey from sales to retention
- 26th Nov 2018 BCL 244 Paul Mayhew Brexit-Is your supply chain prepared or is it too late?
- 3rd Dec 2018 BCL 245 Sarah Alexander How to minimise stress and increase productivity
- 10th Dec 2018 BCL 246 Relton Herron Are you Google fit for business