What do we mean by Big Brand Lessons for SMEs
Its how big business experiences can help SMEs.
On this edition of Business Connections Live we discuss taking things to market and the things you should be aware of.
Have a plan, be passionate about what you do but be objective and ruthless about some of the decisions you make along the way. Michael recommends that you start at the top with the big picture which is understanding the market which helps you to understand your customer and their needs.
On, Big Brand Lessons For Smes we look at:
- How to define your proposition,
- Why you need to Test your prototype, proposition or product
- How to then take it to market with a well thought out plan!
Our guest on this edition of Business Connections Live is Michael Johnson Managing Director – AA Financial Services
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Michael will explain:
- What we mean by Big Brand Lessons For Smes
- The importance of understanding your market
- The importance of understanding your customer
- Why it’s important to have a solid proposition
- How to launch your product to your customer
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Brand recognition and business success
- Placement of the product for the benefit of your customer
- A simple and engaging proposition
- Price – Proposition – Placement
This programme is a fascinating insight into the techniques that successful brands like the AA use to market and grow their business in a competitive market place.
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…