Networking in the 21st Century
On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland talks to Stefan Thomas author of Business Networking for Dummies and Instant Networking.why with so many options to network online, people are questioning whether “real life” networking has had its day.
Stefan believes that, far from being dead, face to face networking is the missing link which can still speed up the building of rapport and relationships. Instead of considering whether to use either one or the other, face to face and online networking perfectly complement each other, when handled correctly.
How do you network successfully?
We take you through the process, explain what to expect and why business networking is an ongoing strategy. Stefan explains how to use your social skills and why listening is as powerful and talking. Also, we discuss the cardinal sins of networking. What you shouldn’t do and why and how to network to your advantage.
Stefan runs The Networking Retreat which includes a huge amount of education and insight, giving you the strategies, techniques and material needed to be the successful networker you know you can be.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Stefan will explain:
- How to start conversations in a networking environment
- Why you need to ditch your elevator pitch
- How to effortlessly follow up with everyone
- Why you’ll make more sales from the people who don’t immediately buy from you
- How to spot when your contacts are getting ready to buy from you
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- More sales from their networking
- More confidence in their approach to networking
- Less time and money spent on networking events
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.Website: http://stefanthomas.biz/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoRedBraces Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stefanthomas.biz/