How to Take your Business to Organisational Excellence
Even well-established businesses can fail when it comes to Organisational Excellence. They don’t plan to fail, but they often fail to plan. They concentrate on being good at what they do, but in the process fall foul of “blind spots” and don’t have the time, energy or flexibility to take their organisation to the next level.
Paul Glynn from Sandler Training (Southern Counties) takes us through just some of those blind spots., He gives a whistle-stop tour through 6 stages (Planning, Positions, People, Process, Performetrics, Passion) and some of the 24 steps towards Organisation Excellence.
Going through these steps inevitably means asking some awkward questions like:
- “Have the business leaders updated the personal vision and shared it with all employees?”
- “Do we know who we need in each part of the business and do we have the right people there?”
- “How do we fill the skills gaps?”
- “Are processes reviewed for relevance and effectiveness?”
- “Are accountability and incentives working?”
- “Where are we on the scale of being an effective organisation?”
Lots to talk about; your business in 3 to 5 years’ time!
Who is Paul Glynn
Paul Glynn is Managing Director of Sandler Training (Southern Counties) and has been running for almost a decade as part of the worldwide Sandler network.
Paul Glynn returns to Business Connections Live, not this time to talk about revenue generation but the broader picture of Organisational Excellence. Paul is recognised as a top trainer from the worlds’ premiere Sales and Management training organisation, Paul will ensure a challenging, thought-provoking programme.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Paul explains
- Be reminded of some of the common blind spots business leaders fall in to (Sandler counts 14!)
- What is the plan to move from where your business is now, to where you want it to be in 3 to 5 years’ time?
- There are 4 kinds of business levels from At Risk to Excellent; where is your business and does it matter?
- To reach excellence you have to pay attention to the 6Ps; Planning, Positions, People, Processes, Performetrics and Passion
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Gain insights into your own blind spots
- Start working out your own roadmap to organisational excellence
- Gain insights into what you can do today
Standing Up To Tough Questions In Business
with Michael Dodd
Standing up to tough questioning is a vital modern skill – whether it’s in the workplace, the media or the marketplace. How business people answer challenging questions can be crucial to their success. Michael Dodd helps business people give more effective and persuasive answers in critical conversations – with customers, prospects, managers, employees, shareholders, journalists and members of the public.
Standing Up To Tough Questions In Business with Michael Dodd