Why LinkedIn Is The Misunderstood Social Network
On this week’s show, James Potter explains, Why LinkedIn Is The Misunderstood Social Network. If you are using LinkedIn to grow your business then this is a not to be missed live programme. LinkedIn is the biggest social network for professionals with over 500 million users globally and one of the oldest mainstream social networks – much older than FaceBook, Twitter etcetera, in fact, it turned 14 last month. It is still the most misunderstood social network. James will be explaining how to use LinkedIn to increase engagement, how to prospect for new sales lead and a lot more.
“LinkedIn is a valuable source of business that today’s entrepreneurs can’t ignore,” says Business Connections Live’s Steve Hyland.
Find out more about our guest: James Potter, often called “The Linked In Man” who spends his life teaching people how to really use LinkedIn to get more sales.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, James will explain:
- How to think about LinkedIn differently, to get it into context
- Why thinking about LinkedIn as social media is wrong and will not get you the results you should
- How to be a good human on LinkedIn
- The number one thing you are probably missing from your LinkedIn profile – things that you should and shouldn’t put into your LinkedIn profile
- Who to connect to and why
- What to say and how often
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Make you completely rethink your approach, time investment and strategy on LinkedIn to drive more results for you and your business
- The best way to use LinkedIn is not in isolation, but just using it as part of your everyday life, not like social media
- A profile that fully reflects you and your value to your potential audience, potential clients or collaborators
- Re think your connection strategies – connect (and indeed disconnect) those you really should
- With LinkedIn in context what you should say and when.