How To Transform The Customers Experience
How To Transform The Customers Experience – The concept and associated values of delivering great customer service are not new. The term customer experience, describing the full life cycle spectrum of a customer’s dealings with a company, is a relatively new one, and draws from a diverse range of disciplines.
The received corporate wisdom appears highly supportive of its strategic value. But paradoxically, perhaps because it has been so thoroughly dissected, redefined, serenaded and written about, it’s become financially exhausting and culturally contradictory as a viable strategy.
Many businesses are now claiming that Customer Experience is becoming increasingly impotent or a synonym for “it’s too hard, too expensive, too time-consuming, and too difficult to evaluate.”
Our guest on this edition of Business Connections Live is Gerry Brown aka The Customer Lifeguard, who is on a mission to save the world from bad customer service and will explain How To Transform The Customers Experience.
He helps businesses who are leaking revenue to save customers at risk of defecting and breathes life into their customer service operations and customer experience strategy.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Gerry will explain:
- Why a vibrant & inclusive customer experience strategy is so vital to business success
- Why four simple principles can be the trigger for understanding the current state of Customer Experience in their business and where changes need to be made
- How these principles underpin a foundation for the tools and practices that transform an organisation and bring a customer experience strategy to life.
- The importance of involving colleagues from across the business in all aspects of the customer Experience design, development and delivery
- How enabling technology, especially in contact centres, is inextricably linked to great CX, but isn’t the natural starting point for transformation………
- The importance of deploying cloud-based solutions to provide immediate, updated and visual access to customer history, regardless of channel
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Creation of a CX program that can produce measurable, quantifiable results without breaking the bank
- Principles that can mobilise people to develop the understanding, skills and patience to handle almost any customer service situation.
- Clarity about the current state of Customer Experience and a blueprint of where the refinements need to be made to achieve CX success
- Greater and more enthusiastic employee participation that can inform and create a truly innovative approach to CX
- Understanding that technology alone won’t drive Customer Service and Customer Experience improvements, but when linked to specific strategic initiatives can deliver extraordinary results
- A clear understanding of solutions that will be easier to use and deliver faster response times without significantly adding to the existing IT infrastructure
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…