Creativity and Innovation in Business
Creativity and Innovation – The Art of the Possible – Steve Hyland talks to Adrian Munn on the future trends that will potentially shape our world. We look at Microsoft HoloLens the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling you to engage with your digital content and interact with holograms in the world around you.
Technology and the way in which in which we interact with it is becoming faster easier and more integrated in our everyday lives than we ever imagined.
In this edition of Business Connection Live we talk to Adrian Munn on the future trends that will potentially shape our world and the growing need for us to acknowledge the importance of Design Creativity and Innovation as key areas for educational investment. His talk will also touch on the promotion of overseas trade in the creative and digital sectors
Adrian Munn is a Founding Partner at Monochrome Ltd a Digital Agency based in Leatherhead Surrey with over 18 years experience in the digital sector. Adrian has built a reputation for his passion and enthusiasm in direct sales, new business development and presented on a number of panels, committees and events throughout it career and is passionate about technology and promoting design innovation and skills in education.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Adrian will explain:
- How new technologies will shape they way we do business. Time to embrace change not fear it.
- How consumers are driving change through technology and how traditional retail can take advantage of this trend
- The importance of the creative and the digital economy and how this will have a positive effect on your business.
- How to pick the right digital partner and planning your digital strategy
- STEAM vs. STEM and what it means to for your children, their job opportunities and their future employment
- Being aware on what’s on your doorstep, understanding the wealth of creative and digital talent available in your location.
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Improve business process and productivity
- Ability to save money by planning your digital strategy
- Awareness of the digital skills that your business will need to invest in
- Become inspired on what is the art of the possible
- Improve your company and brand profile through better design and innovation
- Awareness of the wealth of creative and digital talent on your doorstep
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…