How to use Periscope for Business. Periscope allows you to turn your smartphone into a mobile TV station! Now you can have live video interaction with your clients across town, or potential clients in another country. Engage with them, build a relationship, show how you are an expert in your field and how your product solves their problem.
It’s free to download, free to use, and because it’s partnered with Twitter, essentially you are on two social platforms at the same time.
Today on the show we have Peter Stewart who’s spent years in live TV and radio broadcasting and has written the world’s first book on how to use Periscope.
Jump on board with Periscope now while it’s still new, build your niche and leave your competitors snoozing.
On this edition of the Business Connections Live, Peter will explain:
- What Periscope is and how to get going
- How Periscope smashes other stand-alone social media platforms
- Dozens of ideas on what to show and tell in your ‘Scopes’.
- How all this helps your business and brand
- The must do’s and the big fat no-no’s
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business will achieve:
- The ability to download and start using Periscope within minutes
- You will learn how live-video fits into your overall marketing strategy
- You will walk away with a ton of ideas on what to show and tell in your shows to build viewers and ultimately, sales
- You will have an understanding of the rookie mistakes and some of the tips to Scope like a pro
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…