Successful New Media Marketing BCL260
Connect with existing & future clients
New Media Marketing is the new buzz word amongst internet marketers. On this programme legendary global speaker Frank Furness shares some of the secrets of successful online and offline marketing.
Connecting and communicating with existing and future clients is becoming increasingly more important. Social media platforms have developed and now should be used as part of any strategic marketing campaign. Marketing has changed dramatically and Frank will explore the science of using the internet to connect with existing & future clients, create brand awareness and use the latest tools, software and technology to put companies ahead of the competitors and be seen as leaders in their field.
Powerful Marketing Ideas
Frank will share ‘attraction marketing’ strategies to build your company brand, drive traffic to your website, dominate Google and share the strategies of successful companies that are using ‘new media marketing’ successfully.
Who is Frank Furness
Frank Furness is an international motivational speaker, trainer and author. His credentials include 20 years of exceptional business success in sales, management, training and consulting and is a social media specialist. Frank has helped audiences around the world to shine with improved sales, leadership and communication skills.
On the programme, Frank Furness will explain how too:
- What you need to do when planning Your social media strategy
- Techniques to dominate Google
- What makes great websites for Google SEO and your clients.
- Expert tips on how to market online with little or no technical expertise
- Why and how to use the ‘Big Five’ YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn=
You will understand more about:
- How to Improve your website
- Develop your social media strategy……
- Get onto the first page of Google
- Realise the importance of Video
- Harness the power of LinkedIn
- Improved visibility and sales
Website: www.onlinemarketingfor.busines http://www.frankfurness.com/
How to Enhance Customer Experience BCL216
with Gerry Brown
Gerry Brown aka The Customer Lifeguard about A winning formula for building lasting and profitable customer experience and relationships. Companies are beginning to realize those customer interactions can’t be a zero-sum game and need to be a truly memorable, positive customer experience that has a winning proposition for both customers and the company.
How to Enhance Customer Experience BCL216 with Gerry Brown