How To Increase Sales to £100,000 in six months or less
Break the £100.000 barrier and scale your business
How To Increase Sales to £100,000 in six months or less, is this all a dream or can this be a reality. Are you doing more of the same thing each day but expecting different results. On today’s programme Steve Mills talks about the actions you need to take to increase your business profitability.
The programme is for business owners who are either a startup or who have been in business for a few years but have still not broken the £100,000 barrier and who want to scale their business with predictable business advice, business systems, automation, digital marketing, PPC ads, marketing without money strategies and more of EVERYTHING THAT IS REQUIRED TO INCREASE SALES TO OVER £100K.
Who is Steve Mills
Steve Mills is an old friend to the programme. He helps companies to grow sales by making Sales and Marketing more effective. He does this by finding overlooked sales and marketing opportunities and customising the sales and marketing processes.
He’s been featured on TV, Radio and throughout the media. and worked in the UK, USA, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Switzerland & Vietnam. He has over 300 published videos on YouTube and 1,000’s of blog posts. He’s an on-demand business speaker, trainer and advisor, with a social media following of over 250,000 people, with over 10 years of content viewed and 50,000 page views every month.
On the programme, Steve Mills looks at How To Increase Sales to £100,000:
- Expert advice for improving your sales conversion rate
- Tricks for picking your low hanging fruit now!
- Examples of your key performance indicators and what you should be measuring. “You can not manage what you do not measure”.
- Tips for building your LeadGen System
- Who has got your money? How to adapt your marketing to test niche
- Insights on what you want and what you need to do next to make sure you get it!
You will understand:
- An increase in leads
- An increase in lead conversion
- A better understanding of KPI’s
- All they need to get to £100,000 in 6 months
- How To Increase Sales to £100,000
How to advertise on Google with Adwords and Ads BCL236
with Dominic Renshaw
How to advertise on Google a guide for business
Should you advertise on Google? Without a doubt, Google advertising is a great marketing strategy for business owners of all sizes. You can show an ad for your business to people who are actively searching for your products or services at that very moment. This type of targeting alone makes Google a very attractive option for SME’s.
Find out How to advertise on Google with Adwords and Ads BCL236 with Dominic Renshaw