The Festival of Enterprise Part 2 BCL278
We continue oue review of The Festival of Enterprise Part 2 which took place at the NEC. The Festival of Enterprise is a is a yearly show for SME’s, business startups and entrepreneurs.
Business Connections Live TV and Racheal Taplins, Media March Maker Service presented the media hub at the show. Business Connections Live TV intervied a number of businesses and business owners to produce there Business Showcase Videos. These Business Showcase videos are featured on todays programme so enjoy The Festival of Enterprise Part 2.
Your own Business Showcase Video – Find out more!
If you would like a similiar Business showcase for your business then call the studio on 01784 256777 or foloow this lik to our Business Showcase Application Page.
What is The Festival of Enterprise
The Festival of Enterprise is the fuel you need to get your business to where you want it to be. And sooner, rather than later Strategy can be sidetracked in the day to day running of a business, and scaling up takes the back seat as you end up dealing with piles of paperwork, projects going wrong or dealing with your overflowing inbox.
This shows in the statistics – according to the ScaleUp Institute, scaleups bring in £1.3tn of the £1.9tn generated by all UK SMEs. The remainder is brought in by millions of companies not making anywhere near as much of an impact as they could.
There’s clearly more than a few secrets business owners need to learn about when it comes to growth. Fortunately, the Festival of Enterprise will reveal them all.
It is a combination of psychotherapy and hypnosis. Techniques are based on the latest neuroscience research. The approach enables you to seek positive solutions and develop alternative ways of thinking.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, we feature:
- Maxie Heppell offering horse owners 100% organic rosehip to their doorstep.
- Rhiannon Stafford of Blue Grape Talent. Helping growing businesses to improve their performance.
- John G. Courtney of Boardroom Advisors provides Part-Time, Fractional & Interim CEOs, MDs, NEDs.
- Fiona Lomas of Brand Detectives. An evidence-led and investigative strategy consultancy.
- Kate Cox Chief Marketing Officer at Moneypenny. Remote telephone and PA services.
- B. Keith Angel, MBA President at iPaySolutions merchant services.
- Gez McGuire helping you grow your business by acquisition.
- Paul Mahoney Nova Financial Real Estate · Mortgage Lending · Property Management · Real Estate Appraisal.
- Racheal Taplin, MediaMatchMaker -Are you ready for a Media Match with Media Matchmaker. Media Matchmaker is disrupting the publicity & media market, connecting the UK media & journalists to businesses & entrepreneurs, like never before. https://mediamatchmaker.co.uk/
Find Out More About:
The Festival of Enterprise
If you are:
- A Business Leader, Entrepreneur or Company Director. I’m visiting to network, to learn strategies for growing my business and to meet vendors who can support me.
- A vendor of business services including finance, marketing, technology and business support. I am exhibiting to show how we can help businesses to grow.
- A recognised expert in business growth. I am attending to present strategies that can be deployed to support high growth and scaling up.
Then you should be visiting The Festival Of Enterprise.