The Secrets Of Fundraising Success
On this edition of Business Connections Live, we talk to Michael Graham and Luke Cruz from MJB Consultancy, an international investment consultancy. They will be talking about how to access different types of finance and some key pitfalls to avoid. More importantly, we look at the process you must follow to ensure that you give yourself the best chance to successfully raise the investment or funding your business needs.
For a lot of business and projects finding the right type of funding can be challenging. Where do you start? What type of funding is right for you? What is the process to be successful when fundraising? How do you negotiate the best deal?
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Michael and Luke will explain:
- The 5 key channels to successfully raise finance
- Key pitfalls to avoid when attempting to raise finance
- How to prepare yourself to successfully raise the funding and finance
- Negotiating the best possible deal
- Understanding the timelines required to raise funding
- Getting the best deal for your situation and understanding the pro’s and con’s
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can:
- Understand the different funding options available in the market
- Be fully prepared to go and attempt to raise funding for their company/ project
- Have a greater understanding of how to negotiate the best deal for their business
- Have a realistic expectation to be able to be successful when fundraising
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media. Website: www.mjbgraham.co.uk Twitter: @MJBGConsultancy Facebook: MJB Graham LinkedIn: Funding Article