Why Silence Is Never Golden In Business
On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland asks Ian Dickson, International Business Speaker and Multi Award Winning Business Coach – Why Silence Is Never Golden In Business. How do you raise your profile encourage new customers and keep existing ones? Making a noise in business is all about sticking your head above the parapet. Telling people your there but its not just about the talking its also about the behind the scenes techniques that you can do to make your business voice heard.
The world of business today can be complex and difficult to understand. Trying to learn new things and grow as a business owners can be even more daunting. After thirteen years coaching and speaking around the world Ian has learnt some amazing tricks, tips and ideas that can help the modern business owner to achieve their goals.
The difference here is that these tips and strategies are easy to understand, simple to implement and proven to work. Bring an open mind and a fast writing pen, he is going to be giving away as many tips and ideas as he can in just one hour.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Ian will explain:
- Something that money loves that most business owner miss in their marketing
- Understand why silence is never golden in business
- Learn the power of ABCD in business
- Learn about the second most important page of your website
- Find out how to improve your business by 50% in the 12 months.
- Plus over 20 other game changing ideas for your business
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- A better understanding of how to run a business in today’s markets
- Making the daily grind more rewardable and enjoyable
- Focus and direction
- Tools you can use today and every day
- Confidence and clarity about how to make positives changes as a business owner
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.Website: www.iandickson.co.uk Twitter: @iandickson Facebook: www.facebook.com/iandicksonbiz Blog: http://www.iandickson.co.uk/my-blog LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/iandicksonbiz