Mindfulness And The Art Of Change
Mindfulness And The Art Of Change On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland asks Philip Cox-Hynd, seasoned business consultant, author and mindfulness expert how combining hard-nosed business thinking with key concepts in mindfulness can drive positive change in organisations.
In the fast paced 21st century marketplace, change is inevitable and must be managed strategically in order successfully grow business. In order to achieve this change must be planned, wholesale and chosen to avoid unproductive disruption and rejection from employees – an area that Philip specialises in. Philip’s extensive experience gained within client companies enabled him to develop the Change by Choice methodology which encapsulates the definition, delivery, and hands-on implementation of strategy-led behavioural change. His expertise covers most aspects of how to accelerate growth in a company.
This is achieved via firstly improving leadership through the Radical Relatedness process to crystallise direction and role-model relationships that inspire. Secondly, growth acceleration is also achieved via the Unreasonable Buy-in process used to engage and galvanise the staff themselves to drive change from the bottom up. Engaging a critical mass of staff to the point where they want to drive change has become his speciality.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Philip will explain:
- – Adapting to change in the rapidly changing business environment
– Seeing change as a potential for growth
– Engagement; how to engage staff to the level where by they would choose and even drive change
– Creating sustainable change; change that is measurable and lasts
– Becoming a successful change agent: how to navigate change leadership
– Taking your people with you: navigating team change
– Mindfulness in the workplace
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Mindful change
- Change that lasts
- Change by choice
- Leadership skills (driving change in others)
- How to adapt to change
- Creating growth through change
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.Website: https://harley-young.co.uk Twitter: @philipcox-hynd Facebook: Blog: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philip-cox-hynd-150b845/