Social Entrepreneurship Making A Difference
Social Entrepreneurship can make a real difference to society by using innovations in technology to make a positive social impact.
The emerging internet 18 years ago highlighted an opportunity to provide transparency for organisations through a new kind of web-based data management system enabling retailers, corporates, public sector and charities to recognise when citizens positively contribute to their community – be that taking public transport, recycling, keeping fit, e-learning or volunteering – and reward them with vouchers, discounts and gifts from their favourite brands.
This edition of Business Connections Live will be a valuable insight into making a difference to society and helping citizens do more in their community by recognising and rewarding those who ‘do good things’
Debra Charles is founder and CEO of Novacroft. Novacroft is a smartcard technology and software solutions company.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Debra will explain:
- How innovation in technology can be used to make a positive social impact
- The importance of wellbeing to society and how businesses can make a difference
- Why personal wellbeing is good for the nation’s health
- The importance of the future of public transport to the growth of UK GDP
- That together we can do good things
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- By following the the advice given in this programme, viewers (especially business owners) who are involved in their local communities will be able to begin to do so more effectively.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
Commissioned Thought Paper: http://www.novacroft.com/wpcontent/uploads/2015/06/Novacroft_Thought_Paper_WELL_BEING.pdf
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…