The formula to developing high performing individuals and teams within your organisation
We are going to talk about how we help organisations create sustainable change around behaviours – transforming behaviours to become more cohesive, thus leading to higher performing teams and individuals.
We also discuss Elaine’s unique product they have developed called Coffee with the Coach™ which gives access to coaching for all people across an organisation either as individuals or within teams/groups
Who is Elaine Frostman Clarke
My name is Elaine Frostman Clarke and the company is called EFC Performance Ltd. I formed the company around 10 years ago after a long time of wanting to run my own business. My background is one of a long sales career, but around 12 years ago I decided that my real purpose was to help others reach their true potential within the workplace. The opportunity came along to look at Executive Coaching which I was really struck by as to how the process of coaching is truly transformational for people. I did a 12 month accreditation with this particular company and from then on I set up my business.
Nowadays, my business focusses on 4 key areas for transformation – Executive Coaching, Behavioural Profiling, Leadership Workshops and High Level Team Performance. We don’t provide ad hoc training to people, but instead, we work with organisations who are serious about embarking upon a programme of long term sustainable transformation. Therefore, we are very selective about who we work with as the people involved have to be prepared for some “heavy lifting” regarding a shift in their thinking and also behaviours
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Elaine Frostman Clarke will explain:
- The true process of coaching
- How the smart Leaders bring about change and results
- Understanding the behaviours of others and how to adapt to them
- The science behind high performing teams
- Bringing out the best in others around you
Learn what the you can expect to achieve :
- Have an insight into how and why as stakeholders in any organisation they should be leveraging coaching as a transformational tool across the workforce
- Have a greater understanding of using a behavioural profiling tool called Everything DiSC® and how it can be used in a very practical way in the business to allow people to understand each other in a more productive way
- An understanding of how to engage people as a Leader and create followers who feel invested in
- Be introduced to a process for developing high performing and highly motivated teams that will operate in a much more cohesive way.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
Facebook EFC Performance Ltd
How SME employers can prepare for Managing the Workforce of tomorrow BCL272
with Martine Robins
Employers need to monitor the need for upskilling within teams to ensure the skillset and experience of employees is able to ‘flex’ with the needs of the business and evolve to continue to meet those needs.
Watch the show How SME employers can prepare for Managing the Workforce of tomorrow BCL272 with Martine Robins