Reducing Anxiety and Stress in Business
How to implement good strategies to reduce stress
No matter what industry you are in we all are effected by stress which can lead to anixity. Reducing Anxiety and Stress in todays business world is viatly important. As part of our series of programmes that supports tghe well being of employees and individuals we look at the important topic. Our expert guest today is Cath Lloyd, she supports her clients with sensitiveness and flexibility. Anxiety and stress comes from a wide variety of sources. It looks and feels different for everyone, so all Cath’s work is bespoke to the requirements of her clients.
When we are in balance and we are flowing easily through life we can implement good strategies but once we start on that downward spiral of anxiety and stress we can forget about logic and rational because we can become so caught up in our own thoughts and feelings. This imbalance can play havoc with all areas of life because we will communicate different with ourselves and with others; our loved ones, friends, work colleagues, clients, the family pet, our neighbours and so the list goes on.
Who is Cath Lloyd
Cath Lloyd from Make The Change, Anxiety and Stress Therapist and Coach. Recognised published author of ‘When Dad Became Joan: Life with my transgender father’, recently interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour and local media.
Cath Lloyd is a mother, a wife, daughter, sister, friend, therapist and coach. Cath uses her human approach to teach practical and easy strategies to support her clients through their anxiety and stress so that they come out the other side with a positive outlook on life and a smile on their face to help bring a brightness back into everyday. Cath works with groups in workshops or individually and can be seen on IGTV and LinkedIn
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Cath Lloyd will explain how to:
- Learn to understand your body, thoughts and feelings.
- Focus on what is important in your life and why.
- Supporting emotional imbalance with thought processing skills that will give long term results quickly.
- Strategies to support long term gain through coaching.
- Recognising how to function instead of fight, flight or freeze.
- Learn that whatever you are feeling it will be ok.
Learn what the you can expect to achieve :
- Know that the dark and dirty thoughts and feelings you are having are energy and will disperse.
- The importance of acknowledging these thoughts and feelings so that you can move forwards to a brighter place in life.
- Have go to tools that can be used as and when needed.
- All change has a bereavement process attached to it so going though theses excessive emotional periods will be a natural process and sometimes can not be forced.
- The importance of reflection and learning from these periods of time, however difficult it may be, will make you more resilient when you come up against another stumbling block in life.
How to Unlock your LinkedIn to improve your business BCL259
with Angus Grady
LinkedIn Unlocking and how to have a magnetic Profile that attracts the best and repels the rest. Angus will talk us through the importance of Keywords, This is all about Brand You and the various sections of your LinkedIn Profile.
He will be discussing how problem solving and storytelling are key parts of your profile. Angus will also be looking at searching, how to get around the commercial limits and how to save searches.
Watch the show How to Unlock your LinkedIn to improve your business BCL259 with Angus Grady