Growing Your Business with Bizcrowd – A free to use online community platform for all businesses in the UK. It provides businesses with the opportunity to connect with one another, by finding them new customers and suppliers as well as solutions to any needs or questions they may have.
On this edition of Business Connections Live we talk to Aron Thompson, Digital Director for Business and Commercial Banking at RBS Group. His department is responsible for creating and developing new innovations in the digital channel to help support businesses in the UK.
This exciting digital platform is the ideal place for business to connect to one another. The Bizcrowd site is jam packed full of informative content from Articles to Videos, Top Tips to Opinion Polls. And they love to hear directly from their users – Bizcrowd make sure to speak to at least one of their users every day and promote articles about their business on the Bizcrowd site, and across our Social Media Sites.
Growing your business with Bizcrowd
Growing Your Business with Bizcrowd
- Notice Boards – the place on Bizcrowd to be if you want to be matched directly to opportunities posted by other users, and the place to go if you have a need yourself.
- Market Place – A place to effectively promote your offers and services for FREE. Your post can include a description, an image and any terms and conditions.
- Forums – Bizcrowd has its very own community called Buzz. You can introduce yourself to the community, get involved in discussions, and have your say on what matters most to your business.
- Newsletter – Every week we keep in touch with our users via our newsletter – it’s a great opportunity to highlight site successes, user interviews and great features
- Social Media Presence – You can keep in touch with Bizcrowd via Twitter @Bizcrowd.
- It’s FREE to join Bizcrowd and easy to use! Simply go to https://www.bizcrowd.com/
- It provides an opportunity to access New Customers and New Suppliers
- Helps business to build up a strong Online Reputation
- Can help to improve businesses Online Presence and can build on wider social media strategies already in place
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…