How to Enhance Customer Experience BCL216
When a Customer Wins, Nobody Loses!
When a Customer Wins, Nobody Loses! On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland asks Gerry Brown aka The Customer Lifeguard about A winning formula for building lasting and profitable customer experience and relationships. In the sporting world as in many other areas of human endeavour, we’re familiar with, and count on, the idea of winners and losers. While the concept of the gracious and plucky loser can tug plaintively at our heartstrings, when that loss is personal, we generally feel other emotions; such as dismay, anger, and frustration.
But in the business world, while companies want to be successful and be winners, it can’t be at all costs. It should be based on growing their business by helping their customers succeed – and win, their customer experience. Companies are beginning to realize those customer interactions can’t be a zero sum game and need to be a truly memorable, positive customer experience that has a winning proposition for both customers and the company.
Who is Gerry Brown
Who is Gerry Brown aka The Customer Lifeguard, is on a mission to save the world from bad customer service. He helps businesses who are leaking revenue to save customers at risk of defecting and breathes life into their customer service operations and customer experience strategy.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Gerry will explain:
- Why customer experience design focused on customers winning must recognize & be informed by societal issues, changes & attitudes
- The characteristics of companies that are making a positive difference to their customer experience and learn how they’re doing that
- The four simple but valuable, non-negotiable principles that successful companies are deploying and see how you can adapt these for your business,
- You’ll understand how to enable and empower your people to make decisions that are fair, equitable and equally acceptable and valuable to the customer.
- We’ll look at how you can effectively measure the results and align your customers’ success with your own metrics based on mutual values and common goals
- You’ll recognize that winning doesn’t always mean getting everything you want. It means resolving issues or finding solutions where all
parties gain more than they lose.
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- The creation of a corporate culture that pays more than lip service to customer centricity and builds long term, profitable customer relationships and strong employee performance
- An understanding of the emotional spectrum that governs customer interactions and how to recognize where customers are located at any given moment
- A clear framework and design structure to deliver consistent and customer winning experiences
- An insight into the technologies that will help you enable your customer experience strategy and support your most important stakeholders – customers and colleagues.