Healthy Eating is a fundamental part of everyday life. But how important is it to business owners. Regardless of the size of your business from entrepreneur to multi million pound organisation a healthy eating and wellness regime can have impressive benefits to your business.
Kate Cook, a Nutritionist with 15 years experience talks about how you can ensure your team are delivering with a unique Wellness Programme.
Kate says,”I emphasise the Importance of taking Wellness in companies more seriously/strategically – its been the fluffy cousin to Occupational Health (or Health and Safety). Stepping away from Wellness as employee benefit and looking at Wellness as vital for not only the staff but the bottom line.”
On this edition of Business Connections Live we look at how food and nutrition are “the glue” that binds companies together and gives the vibrant energy needed to be a successful and functioning enterprise. Taking the first baby steps to put in some simple nutritional strategies for yourself – so that if you are leader you are effectively fit to lead.
What you will learn
- Why Wellness in the workplace shouldn’t be ignored – and what will happen if we don’t engage (the difference between preventative health and critical health (ie NHS)
- Why particularly nutrition should be the foundation of a wellness programme – everyone’s got to eat! In a broader sense we have the opportunity to influence the health of the nation – if we don’t other countries and emerging economies will over take us – We talk about “Human Resources” but squander this resource by not showing our people the Structure of how to get optimal performance and work and at home.
- If you are a leader – you need to set an example – working yourself into the ground doesn’t benefit you or your company – learn how to be vibrantly healthy outside work and bring that creativity and perspective back to work with you!
- Affect your vital energy today by learning how to balance your blood sugar and therefore your energy with some very simple steps
- Work first on what you eat for breakfast – this is how you dynamically start to affect your energy
What you will achieve
- Understand that if we do not address the health of our people – we will not have people fit for purpose
- As a Leader you need vital energy
- How to get vibrant energy now
- Steps to achieve that today
- What to eat for breakfast
- Next steps
Kate Cook is a Nutritionist with 15 years experience delivering Wellness Programmes into some of Britain’s largest companies. Kate also has a clinic, The Nutrition Coach run by her head clinician in Harley Street London.
Business Connections Live Programme 79
You Can Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…