How to Find your Ideal Clients and Win More Business
On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland asks Rupert Honywood, Managing Director – Integrated Marketing Bureau and Alex Smith – Partner – Integrated Marketing Bureau How to Find your Ideal Clients and Win More Business? Many businesses succeed or fail because they get their targeting wrong, don’t know their numbers or have a broken lead generation system. As a consequence, they burn through cash and Sales Opportunities are Lost. This can have a catastrophic effect on a business or cause a slow painful death.
This programme will help you to understand the importance of knowing your numbers, putting in place a strong Social Selling Blueprint. Plus you will learn the importance of being more human – especially in nurturing client relationships and also how to tap into the “inner why” of your Sales Team and leverage results – all of this with ultimate aim of helping you to Win More Business and achieve Sales Success.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Rupert and Alex will explain:
- Understanding who is your ideal customer?
- Learning why “knowing your numbers” is so important?
- How will this unique 3 Step Process help you achieve Sales Success?
- How to deal with the two Elephants in the Room?
- Understanding You and what is holding your Sales Team back?
- Why implementing all the above will help you to Close More Sales and Win More Business
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Learning why understanding your ideal Customer Persona and correct Customer Segmentation are so important
- How to avoid burning through Cash and Make your Marketing Work maximising your Return on Investment.
- Being more human – why does the 3 Step Social Selling Blueprint really work
- How to leverage your time – an effective Prequalification Process
- What really drives you and motivates your Sales Team to Success
- Closing More Sales – Winning more Business
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.Website: https://www.integratedmarketingbureau.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ruperthonywood LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/honywood/