https://www.businessconnectionslive.com — Business Connections Live The Best of 2013 Part 2 — Business Connections Live Programme 16 -1st January 2014
This edition is part 2 of our look back at 2013.and past editions of Business Connections Live. We look back over the past programmes with highlights from each of the shows. We give you top tips and How to advice on strategic business practices.
On Business Connections Live The Best of 2013 Part 2 we talk about.
- The right auto responder with the right words means business success.
- How do you kick start your business? What are the important things you need to know and do to survive and see your company grow? We talk to Tom Higgins CEO of Gold-i http://www.gold-i.com and Mark Pearson Chief Executive Surrey Connects http://www.surreyconnects.com.
- How you can use Facebook to enhance your online reputation, raise your profile and improve your customer service. with David Endersby — owner of TW18 Business Media http://www.tw18businessmedia.co.uk
- Sony Jafri owner of the Wine Circle http://www.winecircle.co.uk in Virginia Water explains what new business should consider when starting out. Everything from raising finance to looking for property, training staff and on going sales promotions.
- How do businesses find out what grants and funding are available for them and just how vital is that all businesses keep their business plans up to date? Every business should have a robust strategy that ensures growth.
- Steve Nicholls explains the big picture of what Social Media is.a connected network,a Global Brain,and a simple way of connecting and exchanging user generated information.
- Sarah Dopson – Head of Fleet, The AA is responsible for the procurement, build, management and disposal of ALL AA vehicles, includes Breakdown van, recovery trucks, company cars and both driving schools (AADS & BSM). http://www.theaa.com
Business Connections Live The Best of 2013 Part 2 it what we do best great business information for growing businesses.