On this edition of business connections live we talk about How to make the Perfect Pitch to Increase Sales.
We find out about The Do’s and Don’ts of Telemarketing.
https://www.businessconnectionslive.com/how-to-make-the-perfect-pitch-to-increase-sales/ -Business Connections Live Programme 2. Broadcast 5th Febuary 2014
On The Programme:
Nigel Blake MD of Perfect Pitch Ltd http://www.ppitch.co.uk/And Outbound Telemarketing Agency + Perfect Presentation Company
The Do’s and Don’ts of Telemarketing
- Why telemarketing/telesales is typically done poorly and therefore why the industry typically has a poor reputation.
- Tips for a successful campaign and forward planning ahead of any new campaign, mistakes to avoid etc.
- Number of calls which can be made each day/likely responses
- Standing out from the Crowd (using actors as a unusual and effective model) As are result of employing actors, we have extended our offering to help clients with presentation skills – and can give tips on how to present more confidently and effectively
Key features of Telemarketing are:
1) Quality of people making the call is key – the telesales person is often the first contact with an organisation – and first impressions count!
2) Don’t spend money until the campaign starts
3) How could telemarketing help your business?
4) Would your business be better to in-source or outsource telemarketing?
5) How to select an outsourced telemarketing company – what questions should you ask/criteria should you use? (no set up fees/fixed term contracts)
Key benefits of Telemarketing are:
1) The value of outsourcing telemarketing and the positive impact on a business
2) The benefit of using actors
3) The ability for the client to sit with the person making the calls gives them complete confidence in the approach
5) When it comes to presenting, simple techniques such as breathing and how you stand can make all the difference.