What are you talking about? BCL194
On this edition of Business Connections Live TV, we look at public speaking. We talk to Jeremy Nicholas speaker coach, MC & compere, after dinner speaker and radio and TV personality. Find out how to add humour to a presentation, do a great sales pitch, deliver presentations that get your point across perfectly and a lot more.
It’s a fact most people would rather die than speak in public, however, if you are in business it’s now an important skill. On the show, we will talk about some of the techniques that you can use to improve your presentation techniques.
Jeremy Nicholas is an after dinner speaker. who talks about his experiences as a TV and radio broadcaster. hosts conferences for companies and associations all over the world and teaches speakers how to be more entertaining and engaging.
Regardless of your skill level, this will be a fascinating insight into how you can improve your communications and public speaking skills.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Jeremy will explain
- How to make an impact with your communication
- Why do business presentations have to be so boring?
- How to be entertaining and engaging
- Give them something to look forward to and think about
- Why PowerPoint is your friend
- Why you should always agree to speak at events
- How to cope with nerves
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can:
- Do a great sales pitch
- Get reaction from your audience
- Engage your audience throughout
- Deliver presentations that get your point across perfectly
- Be confident
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.Website: http://www.JeremyNicholas.co.uk Twitter: @Jeremy_nicholas Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.nicholas.16 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremynicholas/