How To Be An Expert In Your Industry
On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland asks Emma Tarring and Anneve Hutchinson How To Be An Expert In Your Industry. You’re great at what you do, but you don’t seem to get the same recognition as some of your competitors even though they – frankly – don’t have the same level of experience and expertise as you do.
If you get most of your business via referrals and recommendations, that’s great. But are you sure you are getting the right type of business?
Anneve and Emma will explain how following the START Marketing system can help you position your company to help improve your online profile so that you can win more profitable work and cherry-pick the best projects.
The Marketing Matrix specialises in positioning owner-managed businesses and consultants so that they can win higher-value, more enjoyable projects. Run by Anneve Hutchinson and Emma Tarring, the company uses its START Marketing plan to build online profiles for businesses that highlight their expertise and showcase their experience, making them the obvious choice for their prospective customers or clients.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Anneve and Emma will explain:
- How to get the business you deserve by being recognised as an expert in your field
- How to position your business so you can get ahead of the competition
- The top 5 things to include in a website to demonstrate your expertise
- How to make sure your messaging resonates with your target market
- How to generate leads from your website 24/7
- How to connect more closely with your prospects
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- A brand that helps you stand head and shoulders above your competition
- Clear messaging that resonates with your ideal clients
- A website that generates leads
- A way to introduce your products and services to new propspects
- Understanding about how to make sure your business is visible online in the places where your customers hang out