The Benefits Of A Driver Safety Programme
As an employer it’s important you understand the responsibilities you have for your company car policy. How do you manage a fleet of vehicles, what information do you need for your business and grey fleet drivers. What are the legal requirements and the liabilities and why is a Driver Safety Programme so essential.
On this edition of Business Connections Live our guest is Ali Crump – Head of Driving for Work Programmes AA DriveTech – Responsible for implementing new customer driver safety programmes and advising the business “Corporate Risk”. Ali has 20+ years’ experience in implementing and managing driver safety programmes. Ex fleet manager (10 years – international pharmaceutical company) who has hands on experience of implementing a driver safety programme. Past Fleet News Risk Management of the year winner.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Ali Crump explains:
- The Benefits of a Driver Safety Programme.
- An employer’s responsibilities towards employees who drive for work
- Employers have a duty of care towards everyone who drives for work (not only those provided with a Company vehicle).
- Benefits of implementing a robust driver safety programme
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- What an employer needs to do to fulfil their driving for work / duty of care obligations
- Awareness of extent of an employer’s responsibilities
- Increased profits (reduced fuel bills, repair costs, maintenance costs etc.)
- Increased reputation
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…