Coronavirus (Covid19) Addendum to Retail Therapy Media Limited T/A Business Connections Live Production and Editing Terms and Conditions 11th May 2020.
This document is to be read in conjunction with the TV Production Guidance: Managing the risk of Coronavirus (Covid19) in production making as published by the Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television (PACT) and the latest UK government guidance.
In addition to the above and in order to manage risk for all employees, crew, customers and fellow tenants of Littleton House, the following will be strictly applied:
- Persons visiting and/or using the studio facility and the Littleton House building will adhere to the social distancing rules of 2 metres spacing between each person at all times.
- The number of persons visiting the studio will be restricted to ensure social distancing.
- A maximum of 2 persons at any one time are allowed in the gallery/edit suite and will maintain 2 metres distance.
- Hirers of the facility will fully indemnify Retail Therapy Media Limited T/A Business Connections Live and provide the business with a copy of their insurance before hire.
- Lapel microphones (and any other such equipment) must be disinfected in between each individual use
- All staff and visitors must regularly use the sink in the corridor outside Unit 20a to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water and use sanitiser as appropriate.
- All visitors MUST bring their own face masks and sanitiser gel.
- Use of the kitchen area will NOT be available, and all visitors must bring their own food, refreshment and beverages which they must keep separate from all other persons at all times.
- All visitors must take away all of their belongings on leaving the facility, this must include any and all rubbish including but not limited to food wrappings and containers, drink containers, paper scripts and any other documentation.
- Make-up will not be provided, and all visitors must bring and apply their own makeup and mirror.
- The make-up and changing room will not be accessible.
- Additional media such as hard drives provided by the customer must be cleaned and disinfected wherever possible and handled with gloves.
- The provision of pre and post-production material must be provided digitally wherever possible.
- Any person displaying Coronavirus (Covid19) symptoms within 14 days of using the studio MUST inform the directors of the business IMMEDIATELY in order that we can take the necessary action.
Retail Therapy Media Limited T/A Business Connections Live, Unit 20a, Littleton House, Littleton Road, Ashford, Middx, TW15 1UU Registered Address: Retail Therapy Media Ltd, 2 Water End Barns, Water End, Eversholt, Bedfordshire MK17 9EA Reg No:4864344