Presenting With Power Passion and Presence
Presenting With Power Passion and Presence On this edition of Business Connections Live Steve Hyland asks Sylvia Baldock, Talent Dynamics Performance Consultant about Presenting with Power, Passion and Presence’ and how to turn every presentation into a powerful ‘performance’.
Sylvia addresses 3 main areas of presenting –
1.Bringing more of YOU to the stage
Who are you? What do you have to offer? What’s your back-story? – no matter how insignificant you may think it is – your personal story is what makes you the person you are today and recognising that and sharing your uniqueness will keep your audience engaged and differentiate you from other speakers in your specialist field.
2.Building a Powerful Personal Presence on and off stage – how to be seen and remembered for all the right reasons.
A strong Personal Presence engages your audience, creates opportunities, opens doors, gets you in front of people who wouldn’t normally see you, it leads to joint ventures, increased business and much more.
- Top Tips on how to present with more impact-
How can you engage, educate and enthrall your audience? Who is your target audience and what do they want to hear?
Why should they listen to you? – Your credibility – what’s your experience, how can you help them, inspire them, solve their problems?
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Sylvia will explain:
- How to make an impact when you walk onto a stage
- How to establish your credibility to grab the attention from the outset.
- How to engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- How to be seen as the ‘Expert’ in your field
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Making an instant impact will engage the audience from the outset.
- Establishing your credibility at the start of a talk will have the audience believing you know what you are talking about and are worth listening to.
- Making a talk interactive will retain the attention and embed the learning.
- Being see as an expert in your field will have people lining up to ask questions and know more.
- You are much more likely to gain new clients and get more speaking gigs if the audience are engaged, educated and inspired.