How to improve your pricing and increase your profits
Strategies and advice that any SME can use
So how to improve your pricing strategy? For many businesses, they find themselves in the dilemma of how to price the product and services they offer. Getting this wrong can have a catastrophic effect on the profitability of the business. On this edition of Business Connections Live, we explain the basic principles that any business can apply to their pricing strategy to increase profits and help their business grow.
The Pricing Coach and How to improve your pricing strategy
Mark Peacock, The Pricing Coach, will be talking about why pricing is the most important part of your business mix, and he will be offering simple tips and advice that any business can use to improve their prices and increase their profits.
Who is Mark Peacock
Mark has had a 25-year career with large brands in marketing, product and business management, and has run a +£20m business with over 100 staff, growing its bottom line by over 250%. Pricing has always played a part in Mark’s approach and his passion is now helping SMEs to increase their profits through better pricing strategies that deliver greater customer value.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, Mark explains
- Why pricing is the most important lever for achieving higher earnings
- The 5 main reasons why businesses don’t spend enough time on pricing
- How to increase your prices (50 different pricing strategies)
- The psychology of pricing and how to use this to your advantage
- How to communicate your prices with confidence
- My 6 key principles of pricing (which have nothing to do with cost!)
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Learn new strategies that anyone can use to increase your prices
- Achieve higher earnings and deliver better customer value
- Confidently sell and market your prices knowing that you have a well thought out pricing strategy
How To Be An Expert In Your Industry BCL218
with Emma Tarring and
The Marketing Matrix specialises in positioning owner-managed businesses and consultants so that they can win higher-value, more enjoyable projects. Run by
Find out How To Be An Expert In Your Industry with Emma Tarring and